September 2, 2009

Snip, snip, snip


Got my ears lowered today! And yeah, my hair looks good. The picture isn't the greatest because I had just woke up from a nap when I took it, But it's much shorter and feels lighter. And I'm hoping it is easier to do as well.
Today was the first time someone other than Sean or I had Lyla. She stayed with her Aunt Renee and the girls. I think the girls really enjoyed having her there. Neither of them wanted to take a nap since Lyla was there. Miss Avery thought it was funny every time Lyla cried. I did good not having her with me. I even went and got a drink after my haircut and didn't rush home.
I decided not to workout tonight since I'm still sore and I don't want to over do it. Def. tomorrow, though! Well I'm off for a few minutes of "mommy time" while Sean hangs with Lyla. What to do, what to do!!
blog comments powered by Disqus