September 14, 2009

GROTB

It's that time again. Ugh.

And actually I totally skipped last weeks because, well, I didn't work out and I maybe ate a lot of food and so I weighed more than the week before. So I called a mulligan and I skipped that week.

But this week didn't hold much excitement either. I'm 145. But I haven't worked out, haven't walked, and ate out quite a bit. But I do now fit in my fat jeans!!! It's not pretty, but I fit!

Excuse me cheerleaders... Where the heck are ya?

So my goal is to workout more. And I'm going to start by walking around the mall and Wal-mart getting a few things. Shopping is working out, right?


I can do it, yes I know that I can do it. I can do it. Lets go Andrea
(Ok, so I stole that cheer from high school. Except it was You instead of I, and cats instead of Andrea!)
blog comments powered by Disqus