July 15, 2011

Maternity Pics

Yesterday we had a friend take some pictures for us to remember this time as a family of 3. Hearing that makes this mama kinda sad. I'm super excited to add Baby Jay to our family, but its still hard since Lyla's been our one and only for the last 2 years.

I was super excited for our pictures and had a few ideas in mind. Um... fail. I thought Miss Ly would be cooperative but that was a big negative. I tried to get a few pictures for her birthday invites and that was a HUGE fail. At least Sean was cooperative... for the most part.:) We headed to the RR tracks here in Victoria for our session. Overall, I love how they turned out. I don't feel near as chunky or unattractive like I did being pregnant with Lyla. Must be the boy... thanks son! :)












blog comments powered by Disqus