July 11, 2011

36 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is almost 6 lbs and more than 18 1/2 inches.... like a crenshaw melon.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 45-46 lbs. Yikes! Oh well, just a few more weeks of gaining and then I'll finally be losing!

Maternity Clothes:A mixture of both

Gender: A sweet boy! At least, I'm hoping he's sweet! :)

Movement:He's slowing down a bit...must be getting a bit cramped in there!

Sleep:I've moved to the couch as I'm much, much more comfy on there then in bed.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, bending over and getting off the couch easily!

Cravings: fruity stuff, water, sweets

Symptoms:I'm starting to be in pain more throughout my pubic bones and hips. As in, if I've been sitting for a while and get up, I can barely walk. It's a great look! :) I also tire SO easily.

Best Moment this week:Getting a bunch of things marked off the "Baby things to do list." The changing table is up and organized. I've gone through the baby clothes and shoes, bibs, toys, and blankets and they are all organized and waiting to be used. I did realized we have to get some burp rags because we have none! Car seat will be installed this week and then he can come any time after that, that he will like! :) I still have a feeling it will be a couple more weeks though!

7/12/11 - I had my appointment today and all is well! Baby's heartbeat was 136 and I'm measuring perfect! 26 days to go!
blog comments powered by Disqus