July 31, 2011

39 weeks - AKA 7 days

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 39 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Jay is around 7 lbs or more and about the size of a mini watermelon. He's about 20 inches. This is roughly the size of Lyla at 41 weeks, when I was induced but they thought she measured more like 39 or 40 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 49 lbs.The question now is not when will he come, but will I hit 50 lbs! :)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants and some shirts

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Yup, but he's got to be running out of room!

Sleep:It isn't horrible, but I'm ready for 8 hours of sleep again! :) So probably 7 months from now! Unless he's a better sleeper then his sister.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, bending over easily and getting off the couch easily.

Cravings: Water, sweets,

Symptoms:I think I've been having some real contractions here and there and I also lost my mucous plug last Tuesday. I'm not swelling much at all but my pubic bones and hips still hurt along with some back pain.

Best Moment this week: Just making it to 39 weeks! Almost done! 7 days

I had my appt today and all is well. His heartbeat was 136 and I'm measuring at 39 weeks. I'm also dilated to a good 3-4 and 80% effaced. He also stripped my membranes so hopefully he feels like he is ready to come out sometime this week!

--------------

I also wanted to post about some of the stuff I've made Little Brother.
Here's the burp rags. 3 of them are embroidered and the rest are just fabric. I love em!


And here is his blanket. It's also embroidered in one corner. I LOVE how it turned out!So now I'm just waiting for him to come!!! It's kinda nerve-racking waiting for it to happen! I pretty much think about it constantly which makes the waiting game harder!
blog comments powered by Disqus