July 10, 2011

4 years later... Part 2

And here we are now... 4 years later and still so in love! I will definitely say that our relationship is better than ever and I feel so blessed with everything in our life. Especially the sweet little girl squashed between our heads and the one in my belly giving me a chipmunk face! :)

You have given me so much, Seany boy, and I thank you for that! You work so hard to allow me to stay home with our kiddos, and for that I love you! We may not see eye to eye on everything, but then who does? Our struggles make our relationship stronger! I love you!


Sean was going to grill steaks and cook for me for our anniversary but there was a slight problem with that. Our grill blew up or something like that. Basically, 700 degrees doesn't do well for cooking steaks. So to Hays it was. We hit up our favorite spot, Gella's, and then rented a movie (Just go with it) for the night! A great night in my books! I also got some beautiful flowers! :)


I love you!


Happy 4 years, baby! I love you!!
blog comments powered by Disqus