July 1, 2011

July 1st

I can't believe it's July already!!! There is a slight, small, impossible, possibility that Baby Jay will be making this appearance this month! That's just crazy to me! :) I made a to-do list and it's much longer than what I was anticipating. We still need to get the swing out and cleaned up, the changing table needs to come up, and car seat installed. I was so excited with Lyla that her car seat was installed at like 31 weeks. Over eager parent right there. This time, I'm realizing I'd rather have the space in my Durango, while I can! I also have things I want to make him plus Big Sister shirts for Ly as well! I must find some motivation. I never nested with Lyla so maybe with this boy I will. This house could use a good cleaning! Only 38 days to go... :)

We'll we have a great weekend planned and I'm excited to have Sean home for 3 days! :) Next time he's off, it'll be because we have another baby!!!!

Happy 4th of July!
blog comments powered by Disqus