July 5, 2011

35 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is over 5 lbs and over 18 inches long, about the size of a honeydew melon.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: roughly 45 lbs.... I almost want to have a 20 lb child so to get rid of the baby weight faster! :)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants and some shirts.

Gender: A baby boy

Movement: Not as much as he's getting bigger! And some of it hurts!

Sleep: I've started feeling like I need a nap in the afternoon and I've started sleeping on the couch as I'm much more comfy and it's easier to get up and pee 5 times every night.

What I miss: Margarita's, my skinny jeans, working out, bending over and picking things up.

Cravings: Fruity stuff!

Symptoms: The normal - peeing all the time, braxton hicks contractions all day. And my pubic bones HURT. It makes it super difficult to get up they hurt that bad. They've hurt most of my pregnancy, but it's def. getting worse!

Best Moment this week: Getting the stuff back from the place that embroidered the baby's name for me on some of his stuff!

I feel huge! :) Which basically I am. I think I'm about the same size I was when I delivered Lyla. Hopefully, I don't gain more than 50 lbs, because that's a lot of weight to get off! However, I don't feel like I'm as swollen as I was with Lyla. Here's to less than 5 weeks, hopefully and no more than 7! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus