July 18, 2011

Lyla

I wanted to jot this down before I forgot. Before supper and at nap and bed times, we always pray together. Sometimes Lyla will ask to pray but normally she just follows our lead. Or if sometime puts their hands together similar to praying, then she'll want to pray then as well.

Well we were leaving Wal-Mart today and lyla put her hands together and said "more". So I said I prayer and was backing up and she kept her hands together and said "more" again. So I prayed for something else and then she kept doing it over and over again. It actually made me kinda nervous that something bad was going to happen because she doesn't normally do that. So I said another prayer about being healthy and getting home safe and she finally stopped.

I love that sweet girl!
blog comments powered by Disqus