July 14, 2011

Benefit - take 2.

I found out a little more info and wanted to share. If you haven't read, go to this post to learn more information about benefits for my brother, Kevin and SIL, Kelci to help with sweet Max's medical bills. (If you are new and haven't read about Max, on the right side of my blog, click on Max under the Tags and it will take you to all the posts about him.)

Anyways, I found out they will be holding a raffle auction as well during the softball tournament. If you would be interested in donating something to the raffle or making a themed basket to be auction off, it would be more than appreciated. Just message me at anrodger@gmail.com and I can let you know who to contact regarding it. I'll be donating a gift certificate for a free photo session so if you are in need of pictures, you should definitely participate! :)

THANK YOU!
blog comments powered by Disqus