July 18, 2011

37 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is a little over 6 lbs and more than 18 1/2 inches.... like a swiss chard.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 47 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:A mixture of both

Gender: A sweet boy!

Movement:He's slowing down a bit...must be getting a bit cramped in there!

Sleep:I've moved to the couch as I'm much, much more comfy on there then in bed.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, bending over and getting off the couch easily!

Cravings: fruity stuff, water, sweets

Symptoms:Lots and lots of braxton hicks contractions but no signs of real contractions. Pubic bones hurt horribly!

Best Moment this week: Getting his going home outfit all put together along with Lyla's big sister shirts. Also being full term! :) We also got the swing out and I've made a few other things for him! :)

I had my appt today and all is good. The belly is measuring at 36.5 weeks and his heartbeat was 136. I go back in a week and then he'll check to see if I'm dilated at all! :) 20 more days... or so. I'm not too worried about when he comes. I'm actually being a bit patient! :) We have a bunch going on until the 31st and after that he's free to come! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus