April 1, 2009

Making her first debut...



She's so cute isn't she :)


Still nothing much in the Rodger house EXCEPT my birthday is in 2 days!!! :) Actually a day and a half. I'm not sure what time I was born, I'm guessing in the morning. So mom, if you are reading this, let me know. That is vital information.

Sean and I stopped in the baby section at Walmart last night. Apparently Sean and I have VERY different ideas of how our little girl should be dressed. He HATES polka dots and I love them. And majority of the baby clothes at Walmart had polka dots on it. He said as long as it only has a few he's ok. I'm not a frilly, dressed up girl. We both like simple. But cute, of course. This could be interesting. He said he was going to dress the baby in KU everyday.
Well see how long that lasts...

Btw, Happy April Fool's Day! Anyone play a trick on you?!?

1 comment:

  1. No tricks here, so far. Good luck finding enough baby KU stuff to dress her in everyday.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans