April 26, 2009

Short and Sweet

This wonderful post is going to be exactly that.

Sean and I had a wonderful, busy weekend but unfortunately received some bad news. Sean's Uncle Earlin passed away this weekend from a tractor accident that happened Friday afternoon. We ask you pray for the family along with Sean's cousin (Earlin's granddaughter) who happened to be there at the time and stayed with him until EMS could arrive. I couldn't imagine being in her situation and going through all the emotions that comes with it.

Earlin is Sean's grandpa's twin brother and they just recently celebrated their 80th birthday. The funeral is on Tuesday.

I'll blog tomorrow with more , but that's all I can muster for the evening. I'm beyond EXHAUSTED!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking of you guys. That stinks. I'm not sure if I've ever met Earlin but isn't he Eugene's brother?

    ReplyDelete

My Fans