April 29, 2009

Blah,blah,blah.

Today totally felt like a Monday to me. Maybe, it was because it was the first time I've worked this week. And my work week only consists of 2 days this week. I know. I know. Rough life.

Anyways, not much around here. Sean had a frustrating day so I'm sure that means he's playing even harder tonight at basketball which could easily mean he gets hurt. (Wednesday should be the official "Sean gets hurt day" day.) I must say though, he hasn't come home hurt in a while. I just like to tease the poor boy.

He picks on me enough, trust me!

I worked the nursery at church this evening and while I love playing with the little kids, I just wasn't feeling it today. I actually kinda forgot that I was supposed to do it and already had a to-do list in my head for after work. And being the planner that I am, I had my plan in place and had to rearrange. Good thing I can just go with the flow! When I got home tonight, I got some of it done, but not enough. Tomorrow tonight Sean, myself, mom Rodger and I don't know who else, are heading to FHSU to do some astronomy thing at 8:30. So I won't have a lot of time to do things either. But it should be a fun evening.

Oh, and I got curtains for the nursery. I went with a white crinkly sheer for the room. I love it!! I'll wait to post pics until I have more done in the nursery.

Alrighty, well I'm off to bed. It'll be a busy day tomorrow. Peace.
blog comments powered by Disqus