March 30, 2009

Banana-rama


Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch. If this is true, then my baby is going to love Taco Bell, Quizno's, Wendy's, Applebee's, and Olive Garden! Oh, and anything potato.
Can't believe I've made it to 21 weeks. Lil Miss is a moving and a kickn'. Sean thinks maybe he might have felt her from the outside the other day. I love feeling her move around!! I got some things in the mail already for baby girl. I love those huge headbands with flowers and bows and ordered some crocheted headbands off ebay. I got them today in 15 different colors!!! I can't wait to get started. I wanted to start today but I'm lacking all motivation and energy. I did manage to make dinner for the first time in a while! I think Sean was surprised!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus