April 27, 2009

15 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

And here's a little chart I put together that shows my growing belly! I remember feeling huge at 16 weeks. I can tell the biggest difference between the 20 week and 24 week!


Only 15 more weeks... 15 weeks. Yes. 15 weeks. That number freaks me out. If I say I'm 6 months then it doesn't really bother me but saying I have 15 weeks freaks me out for some reason. If you want another number that freaks me out... 105. That's how many DAYS I have left until her due date. AHH. I'm excited but we sure have a TON to do. (In my mind anyways).

Here's a picture of the bow board I made for her room.

I just finished her 3 frame wall hanging today so I'll post that whenever I get a picture of it. It's super cute! I also got some baby clothes from my nieces so I'm washing those now and gonna hang them up tonight while I watch my favorite shows! I had the day off today so I got a lot accomplished given I was sidetracked and got to watch my 2 favorite girls for a while! Oh how I heart them! I put Abi to work folding clothes and getting under my bed to get everything out from underneath (Don't worry, I'm not a bad aunt. She wanted and likes doing those things. She even wanted to do more. Honest!) I got some more things moved upstairs today as well. The bedside tables are up and organized. All that is left is Sean's stuff. And well, with that boy, who knows when it'll be up there. Our room looks so bare, but before long it should be completely girly (much to daddy's dismay).

We had an awesome time at the wedding this weekend. I'm still worn out however. I took pictures from about 8 in the morning until like 11 at night. It was a long day but lots of fun! Of course, I didn't get a picture of Sean and I with the bride and groom (I always forget!) but got plenty of other good shots. Then I had a photo session the next morning with a 10-month-old baby. So yes, I'm exhausted. But it was fun!

Here's a few pictures from the wedding.

My face is beginning to look a tad similar to a chipmunks so this isn't the greatest picture of us.




My feet hurt so I took off my shoes and this is the end results

1 comment:

  1. You are too freaking cute! Love all the picts! What is a bow board? It looks cool! I want one! I don't think you look like a chipmunk either. Have you decided on foods to cook and freeze? I thought of another one that mom did for Alisha, not sure if I posted it last time...smothered steak and brisket.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans