April 7, 2009

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs, Oh My!



First off, I *heart* being Aunt Andrea. I can never get enough of my girls. I got to watch them for a bit yesterday and today we dyed Easter eggs for this Sunday! Abi had a great time but probably enjoyed posing for the camera more than the actually egg process (as you can see below). Avery did so good and enjoyed dropping the eggs in the bowls. And yes, actually dropping. We had a few casualties in the process but overall, the eggs turned out good! Here's a picture recap from today!
My Favorite girls!


Being a ham... she loves the camera. She could, possibly, take after her aunt in this area.

And again, she loves posing!

My mom (Mama Burkey to the girls) bought Abi and Avery some little aprons so I put them on to dye the Easter eggs! They looked so cute!!




And then some pictures of the things we got this weekend for Miss Baby Jay. We went and registered this weekend and I took Sean to Babies R Us for the first time. And I think he was quite overwhelmed in there. We didn't' even make it to the back of the store before he told me he had to get out of there that "my head is spinning". I think it was too much baby stuff for him so he only lasted til about noon and I finished my shopping escapade by myself. I actually preferred it like that because I was able to just do my thing. So I headed to the mall, Hobby lobby, Michaels, Kohls, and JoAnn's. I got a TON of fabric so I can't wait to get to sewing. I need to get all my projects lined out and then I can get started! I think I found someone that would be willing to do my monogramming for a decent price so I'm excited!!! Here's pics of what I got!

Some fabric for my projects

Fabric for her bedding! I can't wait to start it!



My fav 2 outfits of the day


A sign for her room!

As you can tell, she got some goodies! I'm going to be spending some dough on this little girl. I did however, make a promise to Sean that I couldn't go on a shopping spree again until after my shower which is May 30th. Good thing my mom and I are going shopping in Wichita the weekend after! :)

Off to bed! nighty night!

2 comments:

  1. LOL SHOWER!? It's looks like you already HAD the shower! LOVE the fabric. You'd better get that sewing machine operated on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute clothes...what are we going to get you for the shower? I LOVE the bedding fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans