April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to...


this awesomely cool, ridiculously hot momma!


Yup, it's me!!! (Duh!)

My work was super sweet today and a few of the girls got me some treats! Miss Sharon made me banana cake without nuts (gross) and her and Becca got me this cute momma duck and baby duck decor thing that was super cute. Miss Tara knows the way to my heart is through my stomach and got me some sweets :). And Miss Wanda got me some awesome hand lotion. How lucky am I?

I'm so surprised they remembered my birthday. Ok. Ok. I know. I've had my birthday countdown going for months. How could they forget? :)

Well we are off to Topeka. We are going out to din-din tonight with Matty and Sara and then Sean and I are going to register for my shower and then I think Sara and I are going to do some shopping in KC after that.

At least I know this lady is doing some shopping! I can't wait!

Have a great weekend! :)

Oh, and my mom told me that I was born around 4:00 am. So that means I've been 25 for 12 hours and 34 minutes as of now.

Don't worry. I'll start my 26th birthday countdown in a few days. Don't you just worry! Ha!
blog comments powered by Disqus