March 7, 2011

18 weeks

(This picture was taken WAY to early in the am!)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is about the length of a green pepper!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 14 lbs. I'm a weight gaining machine. I've decided I must just embrace it because it doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly just pants and every once in a while a shirt.

Gender: Today I feel like it's a girl, but my appointment is set so only 2 more weeks!

Movement: Yes! I love it! I was feeling it every once in a while and now I can feel it a couple times a day. I'm sure I'll be able to feel it from the outside here soon too.

Sleep:If I don't nap, then I sleep really well.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans

Cravings: Fruit, fruit and fruit. Everything else I crave in on a whim.

Symptoms:I should have added it a long time ago, but I have probably cried at least once just about everyday for probably that last 2-3 months.

Best Moment this week: Scheduling the sono and feel him/her move a lot more.


My appointment went well today. Heartbeat was 146 (Lyla's was around 136 at this time) and we had a very active baby on our hands today. I have to start taking iron early because I bleed a lot after having Lyla. We also scheduled our sono for the 21st and I CAN NOT wait! Oh, and I got the ok to start running again and I will be doing that soon as well! Hopefully as soon as this stupid weather stops!!


Great day, minus the weather! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus