March 23, 2011

20 weeks (couple days late)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs about 9 ounces and9-10 inches long - about the size of a banana.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 12 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly jeans, but I'll wear a shirt here and there since they fit better.
Gender: Baby Jay is a BOY! And yes, he has a name but it'll be saved until his birthDAY!
Movement: Getting very regular! And loving it!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: I really want a margarita!
Cravings:Water, fruity stuff
Symptoms:Crying and peeing all the time. Otherwise, I'm doing really good!
Best Moment this week: Finding out it's a BOY! And also, Sean got to feel the baby move for the first time.

We also meet with a doula last night! She is such a sweet girl and I'm looking forward to working with her while I'm birthing this babe!
Today I started cleaning out all of Lyla's clothes. I'm waiting to see if my SIL has a boy or a girl and if they have a boy, then I'll be selling majority of her clothes, except for my very favorites or anything that has significant memories that I just can't let go of yet. I've also started a little bin for what I do have for Baby Jay so far. We've also picked out the bedding and I'll be ordering that soon and I'll be ordering Lyla's toddler bed soon as well. I still haven't found bedding I love for her yet! I'm so indecisive with this. We've also started cleaning out our room and getting rid of things as we will be moving the crib into our room until we move....which is hopefully sooner rather than later!
And well, I think that catches us up. I've known for 3 days that I'm having a boy and I'm already planning! LOVE it! Still lots to do!
blog comments powered by Disqus