March 25, 2011

Day 4

I've known now for days that I'm having a boy and I think it's finally starting to sink in! I've been so excited the last few days with mental planning and a little shopping! :) It's been fun to say his name out loud when we pray at night and it's even more fun to talk to Lyla about it, even though she has no idea whatsoever.

I came back to the bend for the day (which now turned into days) to see family before they move, and now I've been talking my mom's head off. I have so many plans and lists and ideas. Of course, I want instant gratification and want it NOW where my mom is trying to keep me level-headed and remind me it doesn't have to be done today. Or even tomorrow (but I'd love it if it was!).

So, for now, I'm dreaming of things being done and just looking at my lists. I've started a few things (going through all of Lyla's clothes) to make room for baby jay! I can't wait! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus