March 29, 2011

21 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs about 10-11 oz and 10-11 inches long - about the size of a carrot.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 lbs. I'm gaining so much more with this pregnancy then I did with Lyla. At this time, I had only gained 5 lbs with Lyla. I'm def. going to surpass the 33 lbs I gained with Lyla!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly jeans, but I'll wear a shirt here and there since they are longer.
Gender: Baby Jay is a BOY!
Movement:Regularly! Love it!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: I really want a margarita!
Cravings:Water, fruity stuff, Red Robin
Symptoms:Crying and peeing all the time. Otherwise, I'm doing really good!
Best Moment this week: Buying boy stuff and feeling the baby move a ton!


And I'm cheating on the picture! This is the one of the comparison between Kelci and I.


blog comments powered by Disqus