March 14, 2011

19 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches long - about the size of a heirloom tomato.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 lbs. Lost a lb or two since last week!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly jeans, but I'll wear a shirt here and there since they fit better.
Gender:We *hopefully* find out in 1 weeks exactly. I'm so excited!! Lately I've been thinking girl, but my mind changes so quick. Sean mentioned yesterday he wish he had tallied up all my changes from boy to girl or girl to boy.
Movement: Couple times a day.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: I really want a margarita!
Cravings:Water, fruity stuff
Symptoms:Crying and peeing all the time.
Best Moment this week: Feeling her/him from the outside a few times!
I'm getting my energy back and I love it! This is the part of pregnancy I enjoy!!
blog comments powered by Disqus