October 1, 2011

Mr. Max

Earlier this week Miss Lyla and I sported our Max shirts in honor of Max turning 6 months this week.

These are the shirts from the softball tourney for Max! I wasn't able to wear mine before now so I was able to get into it just in time! Kelci called Max a turtle, hence the turtle on the shirt!

We miss Max and I know I think about him all the time. I know he's happy and whole up in heaven and that makes me happy knowing that. But I still miss him to pieces.

But with that, I do have good news that I haven't posted yet.

Max is going to be a BIG brother! Kevin and Kelci are expecting again!!! She is due April 2nd, I think?!?! I couldn't be more excited for them and can't wait to have another nephew or niece! They are finding out this time and I can't wait! So excited!! ;) I'm secretly hoping for another boy so Cohen will have another boy cousin to play with since they will be about 7 or 8 months apart! But really, a healthy baby is all I care about it!

Aunt Andrea loves you Max! (And so does Uncle Sean, Lyla and Cohen! ;) )

Happy 6 month birthday Max!!
blog comments powered by Disqus