October 2, 2011

The weekend

A few pictures from our weekend! It was a Rock Chalk Saturday so we all had on our KU gear and the famous blowup Jayhawk was up!

And Cohen sleeping... so sweet! He looks like a chunk! He's getting so big. When I measured him here at home he was almost 10 lbs!

Last night, Mr. Cohen decided he was wide awake at 3 in the morning so we came downstairs to sleep so Sean could get some sleep without listening to a snorting, cooing little boy. I put him in his swing and laid on the couch and we were both out! However, a very cute little girl that isn't so cute in the mornings came out at 5:30 ready to play. Um, no thanks missy. I like my sleep. So after sending her back to her room twice, she finally crawled up on the couch with me. And then proceeded to fall asleep. I would say how awesome that was except a cute little boy decided he was ready to wake up and eat. I'm not quite sure my kiddos understand just how much I love my sleep! I told Sean I wish we still had Lyla in her crib instead of the toddler bed that way I could at least get a few extra minutes! ;)

When Sean got up this morning, he played "personal trainer" and we worked out together. I am mixing running (I started the Couch 2 5k again), insanity, and weight lifting. As sore as I am, I feel great and sleeping better and I've already lost 2 lbs in 4 days. I have a lot more to go, but feel good with the progress so far. And I'm so ready to get back into shape!

Here are our babies this morning watching us workout! ;) Love them!! And for the record, I don't think they look anything alike! And also, Sean dressed Lyla in her pj's and they don't match! ;)


Sean and Lyla headed to church today while Cohen and I stayed home so I could get some work done. I'm WAY behind and have clients patiently waiting for their pretty pictures! And I've managed to get a ton done. It's amazing what you can get done without a toddler running around!

Funny story, when Lyla came out of her room from her nap she saw the TV and saw the Steelers on there and starting screaming football over and over again and cheering. This girl LIVES for football it seems. It's sooo cute! Love that sweet girl! OH, and I also taught her to stick her finger in her mouth and make a gagging face whenever someone mentioned the Chiefs! It's sooo cute! ;) Go Steelers! (Even though they lost and the Chiefs actually won one!)
blog comments powered by Disqus