September 29, 2011

Lately





So I stunk at blogging regularly once again so here's another catch up. I can't remember where we were going when we took this picture, but they both look so cute!

The new man in my life... how sweet is he! How cute are the little shoes!


We also went to another FHSU game. It started raining in the 3rd quarter so we had to leave and unfortunately they lost by 2 points at the end of the game.


Miss Abi celebrated her 7th birthday! It's so crazy my sweet niece is 7 already! She had a soccer game on her birthday, so Lyla, Cohen and I went and cheered her on!



Cohen was quite enthusiastic!



Last Friday was homecoming for Victoria. Aunt Nee, Abi and Avery came over to watch the parade that goes right by our house. I think it lasted all of 5 minutes. Lyla was scared of it at first since it started off with the fire trucks and police car and they kept turning on their sirens. So she hid on the porch.
Hiding from the parade! ;) But then she realized there was candy and she wasn't scared any more!



Last night, Lyla and Cohen took a bath together. Lyla's new thing is to float on her back whenever she's in the tub.


Today this little someone is 6 weeks old. Super sad face. I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already! He's doing good and is weighing around 9 1/2 lbs. His baby acne is starting to go away so his skin is looking much better. He hasn't smiled for us yet, but he's a serious soul it seems, so he's probably holding out. He's also sleeping about 1 5-6 hour stretch at night and we are working on getting a little schedule going.
He looks so cute in this picture wearing a polo and plaid shorts. Love it!

I had my 6 week OB appointment today and so Brenda came over to watch the kiddos so I could get some work done and go to my appointment. Lately Lyla has been calling both grandma's mom, which drives me nuts. So today, we got Lyla to call her Mimi. And it's stuck. She called her that numerous times, so hopefully that's fixed.
And that has been the last week or so! ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus