October 20, 2011

A visit to Max

Last Saturday, we were headed to GB and stopped to see Max. This was our first time to see him since his funeral and it was pretty dang hard going there. Instant tears seeing it. We found it pretty quickly and it is a beautiful head stone. The picture on the front of it got me the most as that was taken by me the last time I saw him before everything happened.



Kevin's metal from one of his races.

Sean and I want to get a Jayhawk something to put at his site from his aunt and uncle!



And Cohen meeting Max. It makes my heart so sad that these two boys won't get to meet until heaven!

Life is crazy sometimes. I would have never thought in a million years I would be visiting my nephew in a grave yard. Or that my kids would be seeing their cousin by visiting a head stone. Breaks my heart...
blog comments powered by Disqus