August 15, 2011

41 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 41 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is over 20 inches and 8+ lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 51 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Yup! You can make out his feet sometimes and also his knees.

Sleep: It's been pretty good.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, running, getting off the couch, not feeling tired all the time.

Cravings: Fruit, steak, sweets.

Symptoms:Contractions here and there, but nothing that's doing anything.

Best Moment this week:Another good doc appt and knowing there will be an end soon.

At my appt, baby was doing well. His heartbeat was 150. I'm dilated to a 4 and still 80% effaced. I had another non-stress test and he did ok. There will be an end soon! ;)

Miss Lyla was helping out with my bump pictures tonight! They are a little outta focus with our point and shoot, but they'll work. Lyla was showing off her bump too! ;)








blog comments powered by Disqus