August 21, 2011

A family of 4

Things are going so good! :) Cohen is doing amazing but slightly struggling with a little jaundice. We find out more tomorrow, so hopefully we get some good numbers and this stuff will go away!

Cohen's birth/labor was amazing. I feel very blessed with how smoothly and quick everything went! And yes, I went all natural and feel SO proud of myself! It was something that I really wanted to do and feel great knowing that I accomplished it!

Labor was about 6 hours with true, full fledged labor lasting about 2 1/2 hours. And get this, he was out in 2 pushes! However with the fast delivery, he got pretty beat up and his face is very bruised, VERY bruised. When he came out his face was all purple. My first thought was that he wasn't breathing. But he was fine, just bruised. It's getting better and now his forehead and cheeks are the only thing purple.

Lyla is adjusting great and loves her little brother! She calls him Co whenever we can get her to say it! She loves to help and give him kisses!





And yes, we all wore KU shirts home! :)



blog comments powered by Disqus