August 7, 2011

Catch up

Still no baby. I'm trying really hard to be patient but it hasn't been working. This dang heat is getting to me. Everything is annoying me, especially the questions, "How much longer", "When are you due?" and "How much longer?".

This weekend we did some DEEP, deep house cleaning. Mucho thanks to my parents and mother-in-law. Our house is in tip top shape for Baby Jay and maybe for the possibility of putting our house on the market. Mums the word on that one though. But I am pretty sure Baby Jay will be super impressed with how clean the house is! :) Then,yesterday evening, Miss Lyla had a birthday party to go to, so Mama got her cake fix on! :) Happy Birthday to Dalty, tomorrow!

Today we enjoyed a nice little morning. Church, Applebee's for some grub, Wal-mart, Home Depot and then the forever favorite, a 2 hour nap. Sean's been outside cleaning up his garage and I've been addressing Lyla's birthday invites. I can't believe my baby will be 2 in 10 days! Eeek! And hopefully before those 10 days, I have another baby in my arms.

Doc appt in the morning and hoping I progressed some more. It be great to be dilated to a good 4. A good 5 would make me even happier. Still being a 3 will make me sad. Get my drift? I can't believe my due date is 1 day away! This pregnancy has gone pretty dang fast!
blog comments powered by Disqus