August 6, 2009

Itchy, itchy, itchy.


Here is a few pics of Miss Reese eating her cake last night. She is such a baby. She was scared of the plate on the floor until I fed some to her and then she went after it.

Wanna know what my title is about? Well, it seems I've come down with some sort of rash. And it's driving me crazy. It started yesterday on my hands and I took some Benadryl for it at work, which wiped my out. I ended up sleeping my whole lunch break. I then took some more in the afternoon and then slept the whole evening pretty much. So I knew I couldn't do that again. So after a call into my OB nurse, she recommended Tylenol (I had a low-grade temp), more Benadryl and an oatmeal bath. So I ended up leaving work and headed straight to Wally Martinez and purchased some oatmeal bath. But I don't think it did any good. I'm still itchy everywhere. The only time I'm not itchy is when I take the Benadryl and I end up falling asleep. I slept from about 10 til 6 today with a minor break to take another bath and eat lunch. So I'll be calling OB again and see what the next step is. I have NO idea what it is, but I can tell you it's driving me nutzo.

In good news, it's Herzogfest this weekend!!! Sean and I love herzog! They have delicious food and great music. The best part is that it's just a few steps away from my house. In previous years, I may have drank just a bit to much so this year I'll actually remember what's going on and all that jazz. Oh, and I'm sooo excited for German food and gator tators. Oh, and a snow cone. Love me some snow cones!!! So if you make it over to Victoria, look for me. I'm the one the resembles the beluga whale! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus