August 29, 2009

Busy, busy Rodger's

And we are off again. Miss Lyla is going to be a world class traveler by the time she's 5. Luckily, so far, she's a great traveler. We made our first trip, just her and I, yesterday and she did fabulous. I think she likes being in the car... as long as we are moving. She was wide awake for the trip and only cried when I stopped in Russell for food at Sonic. Other than that, she did great! I wasn't nervous about the trip, but maybe a little apprehensive as I didn't know how she'd do. But I had nothing to worry about!

Well I have lots to post about, well not a lot, but some including super cute outfits. Have I mentioned how cute my baby girl is? Just thought I'd throw that out there again!

I'll post soon but wanted to say Congrats to Regina and Greg. I'm a bridesmaid in their wedding today in T-4 hours! Which reminds me, I should get ready!!

Have a great Saturday!!
blog comments powered by Disqus