November 2, 2008

Blogging

I must say I love blogging! But mostly, I love stalking other people's blogs! You can find so many interesting things out there on the Internet. Currently I loving craft blogs like this one. She's an awesome crafty person and I've gotten a lot of cool ideas from her. I'm always looking for more ways to use recycled materials and make things including my life more green! I also have a few money savvy blogs and a few organizing idea blogs. I. Love. Blogs. Pretty much I'm addicted. If you know of any, puh-lease let me in on your blog world!

I found this new hat stalking this blog which led me to stalk this blog. They have this super cute crocheted hat. I'm not a big hat wearer but if I could crochet this I would so wear it. This might be on my to-do-list... hmmm. Come on people, stalk with me! It's fun... and the best thing about stalking is no one knows your doing it. (That is if you don't blog about it, ha!)

Anyways -

Sean is heading back from the Chiefs game as we speak. I could probably give you a play by play on where he is since I feel like I'm calling every hour. I'm ready for him to be home and his "man" weekend to come to an end. I need a good snuggle.

Well I'm off! Peace Dude!
blog comments powered by Disqus