November 10, 2008

Weekend round-up

Oh. My. Goodness! I had a fantabulous weekend! I love my annual Mother-Daughter shopping trip and boy did we do that. We decided to take my Durango instead of my Mom's Cadillac so we'd have more room and amen for that. The back of my Durango was completely full and I couldn't see out of the back window and also the backseat was completely full. I, uh, almost hit a car (oops) and when I slammed on the brakes we got showered in bags full of the stuff we bought! Overall we had a great time. Also hung out with my brother and his girlfriend and went out for Kev's birthday! The big 23! OOHH, weird story. Mom and I were getting ready to leave to head home and we were at this stoplight. I look to my left (the turning lane) and notice this lady and her 2 kids staring at me. So I look away and I could still *feel* them looking at me so I turned my head again and this time the window was down. So I put my window down, hoping this lady with 2 kids wasn't going to shoot me, and the lady asks me, "Are you married to Sean Rodger?" How entirely weird was that. I didn't know who she was but she said she went to school with him and that her name is Tiffany. It was pretty bizarre. Never in a million years would I have thought that's what she was going to ask me. I assumed I had a flat or something. Oh, and she tells me that she's seen me on Facebook and that's how she recognized me! Weird!

Anywho, busy week ahead. I have 3 photography sessions this week and a few orders to place so I'll be busy. And I'm in super organize mode and want to "re-do" my house with some stuff that I found.

Excluding this weekend, I'm trying to become more *green* and *frugal*! Honest, I am. And it's a super fun thing to do. Tonight I'm going to make some homemade cleaning supplies that I found here. What's better than being *green* and *frugal*. I'm liking this :)

Happy & Wonderful Monday ya'll!
blog comments powered by Disqus