November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

As I sit here at my mom and dad's for our family thanksgiving, I started thinking about everything I'm thankful for. Here's my list...

1. My husband - I considered myself a pretty lucky gal. He's my rock, my best friend. I love you!


2. My families - I have a great family and a great 2nd family! Both families have been more than helpful when Sean and I got married and continue to support as today. We love you!

3. Reese- My furbaby that I love more than anything!!

4. My friends - I cherish the friendships I have had for a long time and grateful for all the new friendships I've formed!

5. FOOD - Yup, love food!

6. My job- I might not like it at times, but it pays the bills and allows Sean and I to have a life! With this job I don't work weekends and have off on Holiday's which allows us to spend more time together and do all the things we love like the lake, Ku games, traveling, etc!

There's tons more but I think that sums it up for now!

Hope you all have/had a great Thanksgiving!


ETA : A note from Sean

I asked Sean what he was thankful for...(I should have known better!!)

I'm Thankful for:
Life/Health
My Wife
My Family
My Friends
Work
House
Sports/Athletics
Beer
Being a Jayhawk fan instead of a Wilcat or Tiger fan
KU National Championship
Technology
Big Screen TVs
XBOX 360
Pets--Gauge, Cooper, and I guess Reese
The internet
College football and basketball games
$
Movies
Music

I have a lot more -but Andrea has already been shaking her head in disbelief of what I have written - I George Foreman Guarentee it!

1 comment:

My Fans