November 4, 2008

McCain 2008

I VOTED! And I sure hope you did too! This was my 1st voting experience so I was kinda excited to do so! Sean and I went together and this year we got to vote on the new computer machine. Very easy! Honestly, there shouldn't have been any reason why someone couldn't have gone and voted. I think Sean and I were there less then 10 minutes. No waiting, no lines! I know it's not that simple in bigger cities but still! This is a huge election, one that will effect us in the long run! I'm not afraid to hide who I vote for b/c I'm confident he should be the next President of the United States. I morally can't vote for someone that believes in pro-choice, raising taxes, banning firearms... seriously?!?! We should find out who the next prez is here in a few hours. I'm hoping for the best but thinking this retarded and immoral "change" might be upon us!

Other news, Sean & I took our adorable niece Abi to the Victoria football game tonight. We won (of course)! It was a really good game! Abi is obsessed with cheerleaders right now so I thought she would love going to watch them. It was so funny because she was actually really shy at the game and wouldn't cheer. We bought her these pom-poms (every cheerleader must have em') and she'd shake em' but that was about it. But at soon as we got home she was a cheering maniac! She's SOOO cute! Couldn't get a pic though because our batteries died :(

Yesterday I took some pictures of my nieces and my SIL down at a park here in Victoria. They turned out soo good!! :) Here's a few and if you want to see more head over to my photography blog @ www.andrearodger.blogspot.com. (Like that advertising :) )

Have a great night and here's to another 4 years!!!





1 comment:

  1. Do you realize you just said you didn't vote for Obama because he's pro-life?? He's pro-choice goober.
    LOVE YA! B

    ReplyDelete

My Fans