November 25, 2008

I forgot...

to blog about how awesome of a wife I am! Duh!?! How could i forget! Anyways, the way to my husbands heart is through KU or XBOX. Well he's been wanting the new NCAA 2009 and yesterday I got it for him! :) I know it's nothing *BIG* but it' something to let him know he's appreciated! It's not like the guy wants me to buy him flowers to show him how much I love him. Instead I buy him Xbox games so he can spend quality time with the TV instead of me! :) Love you, Bub!

Also, I forgot to blog that Sean and I are headed to KC for the KU- Missouri game! I'm really excited to go and tailgate and watch them *WIN* hopefully! I love planning, as you should know, so I'm excited to get a menu together and make some awesome food. I even have cute lil napkins too! We are going out kinda sorta big... we have the KU canopy, a grill, banners, and food! Come see us if you'll be at the game!

I'm so thankful that Sean and I have the opportunity to go out and do things like this! It's one of my most favorite things I love about him. He's not much for staying at home and this way we can go and experience things together and makes memories in the process! I'm beyond *Blessed* and oh, so thankful for him and our marriage!
I *HEART* YOU!
blog comments powered by Disqus