October 31, 2008

Boo!

Did I scare you?!?!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! I LOVE Halloween b/c I love when all the cute kiddos come by. We did have to many this year but it was still fun. Our friends Jason and Becca came over for supper after they took their daughter, Claudine, around Hays.

Of course, I dressed Miss Reese up for Halloween! Boy was she cute! I wouldn't say she loved having the costume on, but she did a good job of pleasing her mom! And she was a hit with the kids!

Sean heads to the KU-KSU game this week to watch KU beat the pussycats. I say that but not sure if I believe it after the horrible game they played last week. Sean is taking our friend Tony with him and Tony managed to score them some tickets to the Chiefs game. He'll have a great time during his "man" weekend! I'll enjoying sleeping in the middle of the bed! :) And No honey, Reese will not sleep in the bed with me! ;)

Here's pics of tonight!

Abi as Cinderella and I'm a devil!

Our adorable nieces Cinderella and Pink Cheetah

Reesie the Ladybug

He really loves her!
Us!
Eli
Avery and I
Claudine and I

Reesie and Eli playing! She loves him!


- Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus