November 5, 2008

"Change" is upon us...

Who knows if this is "change" is going to be good for America or bad but Sean and I both tend to believe that this so called wonderful "change" is in to hurt rather than make good! I think supporting someone that is pro-choice, someone that wants to raise taxes, someone that has terrorist ties, and someone that lacks experience (c'mon people, he only served 143 days in the senate) is retarded. That's only 1 session of "governmental" (is that a word?) work. Sure he has experience in other areas of politics, but in my opinion that's not enough! Why oh why would we want that? (I know, obviously a lot of people did).

I'm moving to Canada for a 4 year vacation. Who wants to come?

In better news, I'M GOING SHOPPING! I'm so pumped for this! It's my mom and I's annual shopping trip for stuff for me :) Ok, and maybe Christmas shopping but that's not important! We are leaving tomorrow night and coming back Sunday. I'm ready to spend some money!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus