November 3, 2008

Monday to-do list and Blog Monday

So I am so blessed to have this wonderful Monday off. These are the kind of Mondays I enjoy! So I have lots to do. For the record, I could so be a stay-at-home wife! :) Kids or no kids :) Anyways, here's my to-do list to keep me trucking along and keep me from playing on the Internet (i.e. stalking blogs) Oh, and that reminds me of something. I'm starting my own "blog Monday." Every Monday I'm going to blog about a blog I stalked the week before or one that I absolutely love. Today's blog is This Mama makes stuff. She has some really cool ideas and I have a few of those things on my own craft to-do list. One thing I want to try is the stuffed letter pillow. I think it would be so cute on our couch to add a little touch. I'm going shopping this weekend and have some new material on my list to try this out!

Ok my own Monday to-do list:


1. Laundry - Check
2. Fold Laundry - check
3. Actually hang up the laundry instead of laying it in the bedroom :S - check check check! Go me
4. Reorganize my craft room - check
5. Finish sewing my baby blocks and cut out material for 2 more and pin together.
6. Make a baby block tutorial - this is a ?
7. Transcribe session 4 practice reports
8. Start session 3 test
9. Edit pics from Sunday's session - check
10. Design Xmas cards for 2 people
11. Wipe down all baseboards
12. Photo session with my adorable nieces - check
13. Wipe down walls in basement
14. Clean basement floor.

Ok I have to get to work. No more playing on the Internet... :S

ETA - I'm slacking for the most part - man I love the Internet. Here's what I really have been doing...

1. Visit with customer about pictures by e-mail for about an hour
2. Talk to Dad for 30 minutes
3. Talk with Mom for 30 minutes
4. Upload pictures to facebook
5. Stalking more blogs
6. Editing my own blog :S
7. Pay Bills


Back to work :)

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus