November 19, 2008

Hump day...

Thank goodness it's Hump day! I wish I was saying, Thank goodness its Friday, but hump day will do for now! Today at work we had the Dr. from Denver in, so of course it was a busy day! He's a great doctor to work for. We don't have to baby him and he's self sufficient and nice on top of that! But when he is here it makes for a really long day... I got out at 5:30 and I know a few other girls were there way after (but that could be b/c they were wanting Botox! :) ) Then Becca and her fab kids came over and we did some shots of Eli - they are super cute!!! I can't wait to work on them! And now I write this when I should be working on pictures, but I'm to tired! I'm going to clean and up and go lay in bed and go to bed EARLY if I can! I wanted to post some pictures we took this weekend with Sean's family! They turned out fabulous! Now I get to work on our Christmas cards for this year!! Ok, well I tried uploading pics but blogger won't let me. I guess next time!

And again, I have stuff I really want to blog about but I'm way to tired! So we'll save that for a raining day!

P.S. Becca, anytime you want to bring me that ice cream you can! I'll be waiting! :)

P.S.S. Tara, my back hurts. It nnnneeeeeeeeeeeeddddssss you!

Night my peeps!

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. I will take caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare of you tomorrow! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lawd.....................you get me addicted and don't even keep up? I am guessing this means you are working on my pics????? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a blog to read....where is it??? Hmmmm...you'd think you were working or something....take a break and blog for my reading pleasure, K!?

    ReplyDelete

My Fans