November 23, 2008

Man I'm loved!

by you two girls! I feel *honored* that you guys actually get excited to read what I blog about considering we see each other just about everyday! Man, I *love* blogging!
Let's see, Sean and I had quite the weekend! I had 2 photo shoots this weekend which went really well! 1 was a new client and the other was a returning client! So I was and still am really excited about that! :) After the session, I was talking to Sean on my way home and found out that his Uncle Ron ran into his pick-up! He took out the driver's side front bumper and broke the light and crushed in a few other things. It's still drivable, just not very pretty! We've been talking about get him a new one, and now it looks like we will be doing that! We are hoping they will just total it out b/c what the truck is worth and the $$ in damages will be close to the same. At least that's what we are thinking/hoping for! Then after that wonderful news, I found out that Sean's cousin KJ and his 9-yr-old son Luke were coming to stay with us for the night. They had rented a cabin out at Lake Wilson but was unable to get into it! So in a mad dash we cleaned the upstairs. It's pretty much been our holding room for Christmas presents and such. But there were also some junk items up there as well. So we shoved things into the closets, vacuumed and dusted and managed to make it look clean! A deceiving clean, but it was never-the-less clean! We all went to eat at Gella's! We. Heart. Gella's. I didn't have a beer but now today a lemon ale sounds*SOO* good!
To finish off our night we all fell asleep around 10:30. Exciting, huh?

Which leads me to now! Happy Sunday! I have a *HUGE* list to accomplish today! Here goes...
1. Finish Tara's pics - check
2. Upload Becca's pics - check
3. Design Wanda's Christmas Card and Collage- check
4. Work on parents Christmas card - check
5. Work on MY Christmas card
6. Finish the Perez's pictures - check
7. Start both yesterday's Session

And I'd also love to sew a few baby things! I need to make a gift for someone by Wednesday and need to really get that done! - half check

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Bout time you wrote on here!!!!! LOL! Pics look grrrrrrrrrrreat! Even the "roll" one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans