November 15, 2008

A full weekend!

Again... I have a lot I want to accomplish this weekend! Here's the list!

1. Hang sconces - check
2. Hang new sign in living room - check
3. Finish Perez pictures - check- and customs- check
4. Upload samples to website - check
5. Stalk a few blogs - check X 10
6. Clean up craft room - check
7. Hang picture frames in craft room
8. Wash Laundry - check
9. Dry Laundry - check
10. Fold Laundry - check
11. Put away Laundry
12. Clean basement floor
13. List some things on Nex-tech
14. Start pantry shelf
15. Pick paint color for basement


Hmm... that should be good for now. Like I said, a lot to do! I did have a photo session today but it got canceled so that should give me more time to get this all done!

Oh, last night Sean and I went over to our friends' house, Tony and Deb. We were just hanging out and Deb and I started watching Barbara Walters special with the woman turned man who got pregnant and is now pregnant AGAIN. All I have to say is it was weird watching a man push out a baby. And one doctor said she has delivered close to 35-40 deliveries were the MAN had the baby.... that was a lot to handle. Power to em' but it was still weird.

Alrighty, have a wonderful day and Good Luck KU! And yes, Sean did put up our beautiful 8 ft Jayhawk today! Nice...

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. I am super proud at how many things you could "check" off your to do list! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm what was that last comment by anonymous. never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunno, it didn't say anything but something like askgfdsalk. So I just deleted it!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans