November 26, 2008

Soon to be Turkey day!

I *love* family time. I love being around people and spending holidays with the ones I/we love! I can't believe that tomorrow is the day I will gain 5 lbs and then in under 30 days it will be Christmas! Love, love, love the holiday! I love the meaning, the cooking, the decoration, the presents, the shopping, the wrapping... get my point?

Tomorrow we are heading to Russell to do the lunch thing with Sean's family. Then it will be a trip to GB for dinner with mine! Lots of travel but it's nice to get to spend this day with all of our families!

I'm super excited about my post for tomorrow... I'm pre-blogging in my head!

Night ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of travel my ass! I'll trade ya. Enjoy your day and I'll gain 5 pounds with ya! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans