November 12, 2008

Lots to do!

I am so proud of myself. Why, you might ask? Well I'd love to tell you. I've gotten up at 5:30 or 5:45 for the past 3 days. I got up at 5:15 Monday and couldn't fall back asleep. So after getting ready for the day, I had all this time and was able to get a lot of things done! I loved it! So I'm hoping to continue doing it! I also have more energy during the day and sleep better at night! I've managed to stay up on the laundry daily - yes, I said daily. Normally it's a every 4 or 5 days and ends up being a pain so I'm pumped!

Actually, I'm just excited to be back to organizing and stuff. It seems that for a little while I was in a slump of some sort and couldn't get motivated to do much. So I'm happy I'm back to where I was before. And I have tons I need to do to "make up" for my laziness!

So here's my today's to-do list! Sean will be at basketball tonight so I'll have the house to myself for a few hours :)

1. Edit Sunday's session pictures - check
3. Upload yesterday's pictures
4. Hang up laundry that's drying now
5. Organize my bookmarks on my computer
6. Place 2 photo orders
7. Clean out Inbox - check
8. Make homemade cleaners - check
9. Start on budget

I think that's enough, right? Hope you have a blessed and organized day, too! :)

Oh, one more thing! I need some help with a better word for *frugal*. Frugal makes me feel frumpy so I need a *cute* word that means the same! Any suggestions? Best suggestion wins.... something - maybe! :)

Peace and love kids!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm going to try and win!!

    economical, economizing, provident, scrimping, sparing, thrifty, conserving, preserving, saving; forehanded, foresighted, prudent; penny-wise; cheap, close, closefisted, miserly, niggardly, parsimonious, stingy, stinting, tight, tightfisted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good words. Question: niggardly? Really?

    So far you are winning my "contest"

    ReplyDelete

My Fans