November 25, 2008

A day late...

of, course. That's how I roll! Fashionably late! Actually, Sean is the more of the fashionably late and I'm more like 5 minutes early! Anyways, it's 6:30 as I type this! I was really planning on doing this last night, but I was exhausted. It was early to bed for me!

Nothing new in the love world of the Rodger's. Sean spent the evening watching the KU game and I spent it cleaning up the kitchen and going to bed! Yeah, I really exciting! I was hoping to sew my items last night and then I thought I'd do it this morning but both of those are negative. Hopefully tonight! Actually, I more or less need to do it tonight for sure!

So here's this segment of STALK THIS BLOG! It's called 30 days and gives tutorials for homemade items, which I *heart* right now. Anyways, they have some AWESOME ideas and have already added some on to my to-do list! Now if only I had more time!

Oh, and for a countdown... only 1 month til Christmas!

2 comments:

My Fans