June 10, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Part 3

And finally, Monday. Happy Memorial Day!

We started off heading to Milberger, KS for a Memorial service at the cemetery. Sean's grandpa had just been buried there about 2 weeks before so it was nice to be able to put flowers at his site. We also visited a few other sites of Sean's family as well.




We then headed to GB. After nap time we headed to Vet's park. Hello, flash back. I haven't been there in forever. We saw some geese and their babies and also some ducks. Sean warned me they'd be protective of their babies and I freaked. I was afraid of them chasing me! :)


So I took pictures as they checked out the geese.


Then we played on the toys for a while. Lyla loved all the toys here! At our park they don't really have anything like these, so she enjoyed them. So much, she threw a fit when we left.



That evening we headed to Hoisington for Max's prayer service. They had a lot of pictures up of him along with a slide show of pictures! He is such a little cutie! :) Also, the Pastor had some pretty great things to say as well!

All in all, a pretty good weekend. Next year, hopefully we are out at the lake! We sold our spot after everything that had been going, so I'm really looking forward to some lake!!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus