June 6, 2011

31 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs about 3 1/3 lbs and about 16 inches. Babycenter.com says it is like carrying 4 navel oranges!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ready for this??? 37 lbs! I've surpassed what I gained with Lyla by 4 lbs. I'm about 8 lbs away from what I weighed when I gave birth to Lyla. Eeeek! So hopefully, no more than a pound a week from here on out!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants and just a few skirts. Most of my tanks and stuff fit ok still.

Gender: A healthy boy with an uber cute name!

Movement: All the time. Now I feel more fluent movements instead of punches and kicks. Last night he woke me up in the middle of the night having a dance party. Fun times, kid.

Sleep: My hips fall asleep and go numb a couple times a night so that makes it rough for sleep. Rolling over in bed is getting a bit tougher too.

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, running, being skinny.

Cravings: Fruit, steak, lemonade.

Symptoms: Swelling, peeing, growing. I've also had quite a bit of indigestion and heartburn which I didn't have with Lyla. I've also had some vivid dreams.

Best Moment this week: Just feeling him move around.

63 days to go! Holy moly, it is going fast!!! This summer is going to fly by!
blog comments powered by Disqus