June 20, 2011

33 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Jay is a little over 4 lbs & 17 inches or so! He's about the size of a pineapple! Yum!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 41 lbs! Eeeek!

Maternity Clothes: A mixture of both.

Gender: A sweet boy! :) the more I think of it, I'm not so sure what I'm going to do with a boy! :) I'm too used to girls!

Movement: He moves ALL the time.

Sleep:I sleep better than I did when I was pregnant with Lyla!

What I miss:Margarita's, my skinny jeans, working out, bending over easily!

Cravings: Fruit and steak.

Symptoms: Lately, I'm losing energy. I get out of breath a lot faster and chasing Lyla gets tougher. I truly wish Sean could be pregnant so he could see what I'm going through! This pictures sums up how I feel! :)

Best Moment this week: Going on our last family of "3" outing (more on that later) and getting a few more things for the cutie!

Only 7 weeks or 48 days to go! Even though, I feel I'm going a week late!

I'm doing my 3 hour glucose testing today and so I'll be completely worn out by the time I get home. Hopefully I pass and don't have to worry about anything else. I truly don't feel like I would have gestational diabetes, but I guess we'll find out!

------------------
Oh the dreaded 3 hour glucose test. It wasn't miserable, but it wasn't fun. I feel like I'm a pro at getting my blood drawn. But the whole process totally wore me plum out. I ran errands between the hour draws and by the end Lyla cried every time I took her out or put her in the car! We finished the morning with Jimmy Johns with Sean and headed home for much needed naps. So.... hopefully I pass and don't have to worry about any of that anymore. I'm pretty sure I passed so I'm not too worried about it.
While I was running errands, we stopped at Phaze 2 here in Hays and I'm excited that they'll be able to embroider a bunch of things for Little Brother! I had tried to get things embroidered for Lyla before she was born, but the lady stiffed me with the stuff so I'm going through a business this time! Super excited! I also got one of the outfits for Lyla's 2 year pictures in the mail today. It's a red lace romper and I HEART it. It's way diva-ish and it's going to be perfect for pictures. I'm also hoping to do a few maternity pictures next week as well. I may just have her wear it for those too! Well that sums up the day... I think an ice cream sandwich is in my future! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus