June 22, 2011

Just the 3 of us!

This past Saturday Sean, Lyla and I headed to Salina to go to Rolling Hills and do a little shopping! We got there about 11 and ate a picnic lunch before heading in. We debated over taking the tram or walking and ended up walking. Let's just say I'm surprised Baby Jay is not here! Besides it being hot, there were a bunch of big hills. It took us about 2 hours, but we had a good time! They had just about every safari animal except elephants.




Someone was a bit tired afterwards! :)


After that we headed to Salina and did some shopping. Sean went to the Running Company and got fitted for new running shoes and had a running analysis or something like that. We then went to my favorite places, Hobby Lobby and Target! :) Oh how I wish Hays had both of those! After shopping we met up with Tyler and Kayla and had dinner at the Japanese steakhouse! I love it there... sure I could eat it at least once a week!

And that was our last family of 3 outing. Most of our weekends are packed until Baby Jay arrives. It's hard to believe that we'll be a family of 4 in a short 7 weeks! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus